Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Monday May 10th 2010

The plan was to leave early today, however last night was very rough and Stu was up and down all night checking the anchor to make sure we weren’t dragging. Neither of us slept well. It was rough most of the day too, with no one leaving their boats as it was too rough for dinghies but also no one wanted to be on shore if their anchor started to drag. We had a lazy day reading and watching dvd’s, and at about 4:00 when the weather calmed down Mike and Kirsten delivered some steaks from the massive wahoo that Mike had caught yesterday. Delicious!

Again, we decided to delay our departure until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment